Greetings everyone! Remember that Jingle Brawl is just one week away – December 2nd, 2017 from 11 AM -6 PM in the Phoenix Club on the campus of UWGB!
We’re still working away on the Brawl and have lots more fun stuff planned but find out more about what you can expect by clicking the link above!
- You like tournaments? We have tournaments. We’ve got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Switch (sponsored by Game Trade) with Game Trade gift certificates up for grabs. We’ve got Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (sponsored by Press Start Games) with Press Start gift certificates up for grabs. We’ve got Madden NFL 18 (sponsored by Green Bay Packers Give Back) with exclusive signed memorabilia up for grabs – first place gets a Davante Adams signed jersey, second gets a David Bakhtiari-signed mini helmet, and third gets a Ty Montgomery-signed Packers baseball cap! New this year we also have a constructed Standard tournament for Magic: The Gathering (sponsored by Gnome Games) – win a round, win a prize! Also new this year is Injustice 2 (sponsored by Powers Comics) – bring your superhero fighting skills to Jingle Brawl and you could walk out with some Powers Comics gift cards !
- We’ll also have vouchers for discounted admission to the big UWGB vs. Marquette women’s basketball game going on at the Kress Center – these will go fast so get here early if you want one!
- Not into tournaments? We’ve got you covered – enjoy music and motion games like Guitar Hero and Kinect Star Wars, check out open play for games like Tekken 7, Cuphead, and 1-2 Switch (and many more, subject to availability), sample a smorgasbord of tabletop games from Gnome Games’ impressive library, and get a history lesson in our Retro Corner, featuring classic video game consoles like the NES, SNES, Gamecube and more!
- We’ve got lots of fun for the kids this year too – help Mario defeat Bowser and win cool prizes, take home fun coloring pages and activities, and make your own Christmas ornaments featuring characters like Pikachu, Boo, and Santa Claus! (Of course, mom and dad can make one too!) Check ’em out:
- Don’t forget, Dr. Carr is dancing for your donations again this year, with an eye toward breaking last year’s impressive haul. Read all the details about how you can make him look foolish on the Internet by clicking here.
- Everyone who comes to Jingle Brawl gets a drawing ticket for some cool prizes, including handmade blankets, Star Wars collectibles, Pixel Pals and Funko Pops! We’ll also have trivia contests and more throughout the day to win even more cool stuff.
- Don’t forget, we’re raising money for HSHS St. Vincent Children’s Hospital to support the Child Life program. Everything at Jingle Brawl is free, but we hope that you will consider donating what you can to support some kids who could really use some extra cheer this holiday.
We hope to see you at Jingle Brawl on December 2nd! Use #JingleBrawl3 to join the conversation, and if you can’t make it but still want to help support the kids, donate online now!